We provide I-693 Form Immigration Medical Services for USCIS
Axis offers the most affordable comprehensive immigration and travel services in the Twin Cities. Unlike clinics that send patients elsewhere to complete their lab work and other services, we provide complete Immigration & Travel medical exams, lab work, and certifications in a single visit.
Please call (612) 823-2947
to schedule an appointment.
|Visit Type||Civil Surgeon visit ONLY|
|Payment Method||Credit/Debit card
or Cash ONLY
|Insurance||Only if interpreter
services are needed
Immigration Complete Physical Exam and Additional Services Cost
- If QuantiFERON gold test (TB) is positive, there is an additional cost .
- Any missing immunization vaccines can be given through your medical insurance as a preventative services, usually at no additional charge.
What to Bring…
Valid form of ID
Valid passport or other government-issued photo identification
All required fees. Cash or credit/debit card only. We do not accept personal checks. Payment is taken up front, before beginning the process.
Health Insurance Card
(Only if you need an interpreter)
Medical Records (with English translation)
- Vaccination Records
- List of medications (if you are being treated for a chronic medical condition or taking medications on a regular basis)
- If you have a history of harmful or violent behavior resulting in injury to people or animals, information that will allow the doctor to determine whether the behavior was related to a psychiatric or medical problem, or to drug or alcohol use
- Certificate of clearance signed by a doctor or public health official, proving that you were adequately treated (if you have had syphilis)
Letter from your doctor (if applicable)
- Outlining the treatment plan for any ongoing or past medical conditions.
- If you have been treated or hospitalized for psychiatric or mental illness, or alcohol or drug abuse, written certification including the diagnosis, length or treatment, and your prognosis
Complete Immigration Services
- Immigration Medical Exam
- Refugee Medical Exam
- Full In-house Lab
- All Required Vaccines
- Civil Surgeons Available at All Locations
If you are applying for adjustment status to become a lawful permanent resident, use this form to begin the process to verify your health records.
Questions or Need More Info?
Call (612) 767-0829 or use form.
Axis Nicollet Clinic
1801 Nicollet Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Axis Lake Clinic
1 West Lake Street,
(next to Banadir Pharmacy)
Axis Family Clinic
3638 Central Ave NE
Minneapolis, MN 55418